WordPress course is meant for those willing to learn what goes on behind a WordPress website and create robust, user friendly and striking web pages & for the beginners in web designing.
About This Course
WordPress course is an advanced training program that will traverse students through the interiors of a WordPress website. This WordPress training is especially designed for those who wish to know WordPress in and out so that they can design and deploy WordPress websites professionally.
This professional WordPress course is meant for those willing to learn what goes on behind a WordPress website and create robust, user friendly and striking web pages for their business to grow and flourish.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Introduction to WordPress system and details about the display mechanism of a WordPress generated webpage
- Understanding the core of WordPress, along with its data structures and internal code.
- Extending a WordPress website using plug-ins and themes to customize it.
- Seamlessly integrates the web developer's view of optimization and user experience with the end-user requirements of measurement, security, and performance.
- Combine WordPress sites with social networking and enterprise tools
- Learn about PHP tags and create page templates.
- Access the code and configure various elements of a WordPress site.
- Identify different theme files: single, index, comment, archive, functions etc.
- Configure and maintain page navigations
- Using CSS effectively, Exporting content and tracking progress
- Set up a domain and hosting account
- Set up a MySQL database on their server
- Install WordPress on the MySQL database
- Plan their website by choosing color schemes, fonts, layouts, and more
- Search for themes in WordPress
- Select, install, and activate a theme
- Add posts to their website
- Create website pages
- Add images, photo galleries, and more
- Create tags for SEO and categories to organize their posts
- Use WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
- Use widgets and plugins
- Create an ecommerce site
- Integrate WordPress with social media
- Customize a WordPress site using PHP, CSS, and HTML